STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh

Profession: Artist

Education: Honours

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @homairas_artistry_


Hi, I'm Homaira Mim. I'm from Bangladesh.

I consider myself an artist, without the label of a specific genre.  I have come a long way to think of myself that way. Several artists have told me that I should do only one style and get known for that style, so that my work is instantly recognizable. But I am an eclectic person, with diverse interests, so my paintings reflect that. And I think that my paintings are better for it. I am very thankful to the people who are supporting my works.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_