Story of MOALONG KAPPO (PHOTOGRAPHER)

MOALONG KAPPO(24)

Habitat : Kohima(Nagaland), India

Profession : Photographer
Education : Graduate
Passion : Enjoying abundant ease and comfort between creative activity

Instagram ID : @be_you_moa


I started my photography when I was working in an NGO in Jharkhand. Seeing the people and the struggles they were facing I felt I should share their stories. Living life in poverty and seeing their cultures made me share the stories of the people with the world. 


My greatest achievement was to take the moments of the people during the Covid 19 pandemic. And helping the poor during their time of need. 


For me, photography is an art to share and capture the story of people. 

I am slowly trying to upgrade my photography style.












4 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_