Story of SRIUMA RAVULA (ARTIST)

 

SRIUMA R(26)
Habitat : Kakinada, India

Profession : Software Engineer & Crafter
Education : M.Tech
Passion : Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID : @artboxx_in



Hello everyone,

๐Ÿ™Ž‍♀️I am Sriuma, post-graduated from JNTUK, and also received Pratibha award from the government of Andhra Pradesh. I am a self-made artist. I have my business page @artboxx_in. Mainly focuses on handmade gifts.

๐Ÿ’ŒI feel handmade gifts are specially crafted with lots of passion, care, and love. Every detail shows the uniqueness and we craft every picture into a beautiful memory.

๐ŸŽFrom handmade gifts to 3d frames, from hampers to wraps, from party props to party decor, from engagement trays to chocolate bouquets, every product on my page is crafted by me. In every gift, u will witness Quality, Creativity, and Uniqueness.

๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽจStarting this is not easy for me, At first, very few people encouraged me and even people commented to me saying this can't be a profession. But I never gave up and started crafting products, Even though I got placed in an MNC, I gave up my job and continued with Crafts. Now I am successful in crafting many products with all my heart and shipping it worldwide.

๐Ÿ‘ธLastly, No matter what, never lose your confidence, your skill/ talents make u worth it!!
I hope u guys support me and my fellow talented friends.

Thank you.

















1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_