Story of ASHOK SRINATH S (MICRO ARTIST)

 

ASHOK SRINATH (23)
Habitat : Adoni, India

Profession : Software Tester & Micro Artist
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Miniature Arts, Crafts, Closeup Magician & Speaker

Instagram ID : @ashok_srinath_micro_arts



I have been making miniatures since 2010. I started when I was in 8th class I was born into a Brahmin family so I got interested in this art by looking at the pillars of the temples and the sculptures of the deities in the temples.
One day while watching the news on TV, I saw that a silk scarf was woven into a matchbox that it has started to show more interest ever since, I have won many awards and records as a micro artist. I am very happy when people enjoy seeing and understanding the artwork I have done as an artist. As an artist, I have faced many challenges in this field but never giving up I followed my passion. I wish to need all ur support n love to be same.









































5 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_