Story of DIKSHITH SN (ARTIST)

 

DIKSHITH S N(17)
Habitat : Bangalore, India

Profession : Student
Education : PUC I Year
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @d_i_k_s_h_i_t_h_s_n




I am Dikshith.
I had a passion for arts since my childhood and I have started drawing nature, cartoon characters and God images in my school days.
I have participated in school-level competitions and won prizes. I got guidance from my art teacher in school that made me improve my skills and started doing portraits during this lockdown.
Still am trying to improve my skills to make them realistic.
My dream is to become a good artist and YouTuber for this l will work hard to become a successful artist.

Thank you @sharetalents.in for giving me this opportunity to share talent.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_