Story of KHUTIJA GANDIKOTA (ARTIST & PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

Habitat : Kadapa, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts & Photography

Instagram ID : @_khutija.gandikota

Firstly, Thank you @sharetalents.in for the opportunity for letting me share my arts and thoughts.

I am Khutija studying B.Tech in the stream of Computer Science in APIIIT, Idupulapaya, Kadapa dist.

I am usually inspired by everything I see, hear, and that I feel from my childhood itself. Whenever I see things or people doing something different, I wholeheartedly appreciate them and inspire myself to do something more different...!

In this process I experienced and learned many new things and was satisfied greatly... likewise I used to draw✏️, paint👩‍🎨, write✍️, sport⛹️‍♀️, craft🧶, sing😂, classical💃, click📸, edit 🎥 and many many more...!

I heard a quote on Instagram: "Not knowing your passion just means you have million other things to learn and Master".

In this way, slowly art and photography has become beautiful and favorite hobby of mine...🖤❤️

Finally, Explore each and every perspective...🤓

Thank you...!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_