Story of RENU SRI (WRITER)

 

RENU SRI(19)
Habitat : Guntur, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Writing, Photography & Drawing

Instagram ID : @_mid_nyt_thoughts


When I was in 10th standard, I eventually start writing, after completion of my 10th standard slowly I started my write-ups...
After 3 years, I decided to create this @_mid_nyt_thoughts and when I created this account I was doubtful whether the ppl liked my content or not...But one of my closest friends supported me and encouraged me a lot ..and I also started strongly believing that "I can do".

Now today here I'm and I was so happy with my writings, it gave me satisfaction &ppl are also liking my content... some of them are appreciating... and doing DM's...

And I'm requesting that if you like my content and hard work.
Please do follow @_mid_nyt_thoughts
Hashtag: #_mid_nyt_thoughts

Thank you for this opportunity
@sharetalents.in

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_