STORY OF ABHISHEK (PIANIST)


Habitat : Madanapalle, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Music

Instagram ID : @abhishek_bobby




Hello everyone. Myself Abhishek from Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh. Apart from my studies from my childhood, I'm very passionate about music. When I was studying 4th standard with my parents' support I started learning music in 2012 in the local music academy in my residential town Madanapalle. In 2016 I've also started learning western music. During my schooling, I've participated in many fests and functions in the college. In 2019 I've joined the KM music academy that was initiated by AR Rehman sir in the networked mode for 120 days. Mostly I'll spend nearly 4-5 hours enhancing my music skills every day. I've also given the background score for a few cover songs that were released on YouTube. Recently I'm also composing music for small short films.








No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_