STORY OF BINEESHA REDDY (ARTIST)


 Habitat : Kadapa, India

Profession : Government Employee
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Pencil Sketching, Painting, Arts & Crafts, Dance

Instagram ID : @bineesha_reddy

Hi, I am Bineesha. Like everyone, I have passion for arts from childhood. I used to participate in school activities and used to make crafts for my friends on their birthdays. I even took many art classes from many good artists when I was in school. My interest gradually increased when I started competing with my best friend Tejaswi from school. Even during my college days, I used to do a lot of paintings and pencil sketches by learning on YouTube and other mediums.
I started exploring to learn many different techniques and skills in painting and pencil sketches. I want to learn more and see myself as a professional artist.

Thank you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_