STORY OF PRIYAM JHANSI (YOGA TRAINER)


 Habitat : Hyderabad, India

Profession : Yoga Trainer, Teacher
Education : TTC (Child Psychology), B.Sc (Psychology), Diploma in Yoga and YTTC 200 Hrs
Passion : Reading Novels

Instagram ID : @priyam_janu



Namasthe 🙏
I am Priyam Jhansi from Hyderabad. I love yoga. I spend a lot of time on fitness. I am a certified, yoga trainer. I have done my Diploma in YOGA and yoga teacher training from yoga alliance, USA.
I'm doing yoga for the last 3 years. I started yoga to cure my problems.
Later it becomes my profession. Now I am a free bird. I always enjoy an active lifestyle. I have been teaching yoga for the past 3 years offline and online, ranging from beginner and gentle to more active classes. My teaching draws on several types of yoga, including a dynamic style that uses movement and breath to help students.

Yoga is not about being flexible but it's a way of finding a better version of yourself yoga doesn't make you better at life but it makes your life better✨.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_