STORY OF MONISH SHRIVASTAVA (CHEF & PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

Habitat: Bhopal(MP), India

Profession: Banker

Education: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking

Passion: Photography & Cooking

Instagram ID: @life.throughthelens

@papipeth


My journey with photography started when I was schooling, used to click random pictures on the street, sunsets, and nature. Soon I started exploring the other side and developed an interest in it and now I can’t look back, I’ve an urge to click whatever looks beautiful to me.
Cooking was something I had inherited l feel, as my father and grandfather cooked amazing dishes. It started when I started my college, started with Maggi and now I’ve tried multiple dishes from the international cuisines.











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_