STORY OF HARSHITHA L (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Bangalore, India

Profession: Student

Education: B.Com

Passion: Painting, Pencil Sketches & Face Portraits

Instagram ID: @harshi___ls


Hi everyone this's Harshitha 

Currently pursuing B.Com, Born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka.

A pleasure to share my journey in art 

It has been 4 years since I started doing drawings. I had a keen interest in drawing, painting, digital painting, pencil Sketches, and face portraits.

I never learned any art from anywhere, it is all self-taught. While time many've encouraged me to use my talent productively and not to quit doing it.  With the 4 years of experience, I've started doing paid artwork and I teach too. I also received num of happy customers and beautiful responses. And thanks to all♥️☺️ for your patience to read this!

Thanks again ♥️












1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_