STORY OF VAREESHA ANSARI (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Kanpur(UP), India

Profession: Student

Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts

Passion: Arts

Instagram ID: @paint_urdreams



Hii everyone,

My name is Vareesha Ansari from Kanpur, UP. I am presuming masters in fine arts 

My parents were supportive but I was confused about my career options. I have done PCB as I wanted to clear NEET. 

I got inspiration from my elder sister as she was doing fine arts. I was also interested in sketching but I never thought to pursue it as a career option. But finally, I made up my mind and got admission to fine arts. There I got several chances to meet famous artists and attend many workshops and exhibitions in different cities. After that my journey began.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_