STORY OF ZIYAD MOHAMMED (ARTIST)

 Habitat: Kandy, Sri Lanka

Profession: Graphic Designer

Education: Graphic Designing (HND)

Passion: Painting, Sketching, Illustrations, Travelling

Instagram ID: @z_ntre


Hi! My name is Ziyad

 I'm 25 years old artist from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 I work as a graphic designer. 

My favorite word is “ART” I am a little addicted to that, especially for oil paintings I try to show my different styles and concepts in my paintings.

I want people to feel my paintings I'm just trying my best to do that.

I'm in a hard time schedule with my work but I never forget to continue my artwork.

Thank you( @sharetalents.in ) 

You are so much support for every talented people.

-Ziyad Mohammed ( @z_ntre )













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_