STORY OF SAI KARTHIK NAIDU M (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 Habitat: Vizianagaram(AP), India

Profession: Student

Education: B.Tech

Passion: Photography

Instagram ID: @_karthik_maradana_


Hi, this is Karthik from Vizianagaram(A.P). I am 21yrs old. I am really interested in microchips, signals, interest, and other stuff so I decided to join B.TECH(ECE) in 2018. , when I was in 3yr due to covid my college was closed. At that time I use to watch some photography videos from there my interest started in photography but I don't have any DSLRinterest camera. But I never lose my interest in photography. At that time the only camera in my hand is my mobile phone camera so started taking pic using my phone in that time I realize one thing if we are interested we can do anything in our life with limited resources so don't let yourselves in any situation keep going towards your goals and full fill them.

 Thank you🙏.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_