Story of JEEVANA P (WRITER)

 

JEEVANA P(24)
Habitat : Palamaner, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : M.Tech (SE)
Passion : Writing

Instagram ID : @flickering_feelings




Hi, Initially, my writings were confined to that last page of books. When a few of my friends and well-wishers accidentally saw them, they insisted on compiling my writings in one place. I am glad I heard them. That was the beginning of a beautiful compilation that's more than a passion today.💙


Writing lets me vent out. 💯

It kinda makes me think with different hats.🐧

My writings are everyday thoughts that make you think.

You can find more of my work here :

 ✨everlastingthoughts810.wordpress.com/

✨ medium.com/@pjeevanakavya


















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_