Story of SREEKANTH P (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SREEKANTH P(21)

Habitat : Nellore, India

Profession : Student
Education : Bachelor of Computers
Passion : Photography & Travelling

Instagram ID : @sreeclicks_india


I started my journey of photography when I was studying Degree I got connected to it by other photographers and then I totally connected to it.

I started clicking photos on my mobile were those days when I was learning photography. And I love landscape, nature photography, microphotography is my all-time favourite and I love to click portraits and wildlife photography and I am practising to be perfect in my own way. And I proudly say my parents are always supporting me.


And as always cousins &friends were encouraging and supporting me.

I love to be a full-time wildlife photographer in future. some of my experience in my photography

I've learned so many things in photography to saw the other photographers.

Travelling made me an extrovert. By exploring places I learnt many things and connected to the culture and heritage of particular places.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_