Story of LOHITHA NARAYANI M (ARTIST)

 

LOHITHA NARAYANI M(22)

Habitat : Madanapalli, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Painting & Drawing

Instagram ID : @lohitha_dream_artz






My name is M.Lohitha NARAYANI, I completed my B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-2020 batch and my native is Madanapalle, Chittoor District...I'm currently working in HCL company as a Software Engineer...

Here comes the story behind my passion...

From childhood, I had a great interest in paintings and even in holidays I used to practice painting and drawings...but when I joined B.Tech I didn't find time to practice paintings....when the lockdown started I've again started practicing paintings and sketches...my friends were giving challenges to paintings I was painting those challenges...At that time I literally realized that I'm good at paintings and Drawings and that's how it became my passion💕❣It's just the beginning of my paintings but I'm sure I'll improve and do more such amazing art...Currently, I'm practicing paintings on watercolors, knife paintings, finger paintings, acrylic painting🎨🖌...Even when there's no time I'll find some time to my paintings...Live for your Passion❤


I feel very relaxed and peaceful in painting😊...It gives me more happiness and peace of mind...I love Nature so much ❣Thats why many of my arts are of nature🌳🌴🌱🌊....

We've to do anything that makes us happy and the work and effort that we incorporate must be very much satisfied 😌...soo in the future I'll still improve myself in this field and definitely make my passion my job...Life is Passion...Passion is Life❤

Everything you do...do it with heart and be passionate about ur work..it might be small or big😊🥰enjoy ur work...





















1 comment:

  1. Its a very nice creativity of Lohitha , who have a intense passion about arts. Every diagram which was sketched have many values and it makes viewers to understand the essence of that value. Really great passion and great dedication to it. All the best Lohitha for next drawings and achievements. #DoRockBeCreative

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_