Story of MOUNIKA BUSETTY (BAKER)

 

MOUNIKA B(28)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Home Chef, Baker
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Cooking & Baking

Instagram ID : @mounika_tamatam




Hello Everyone...
My dream was to become a fashion designer but it didn't happen. I completed my B.Tech, got married and now I'm a mother. I thought this is my life but fortunately, all my dreams changed when I tried to discover my hidden talents, and now I'm home chef, Baker. I am always enthusiastic to know and learn new things, these things helped me to decide my career.
If anyone is interested to see my fab cakes and food collections please follow my Instagram  account @mounika_tamatam


























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_