Story of AVINASH NAGETI (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

AVINASH NAGETI(24)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Interior Designer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Photography 

Instagram ID : @shinchanavi








This is Avinash a passionate photographer from Tirupati... 

Photography has the incredible power to make me feel happy, excited, reflective, proud, thankful, peaceful, and an abundance of love.


Journey where it started

 I still remember when I was pursuing my graduation it was started, in my initial days I used to click pictures on mobile and post it on social media, after few days of my interest my Bava (sis hubby) gifted me a camera Thus photography has become a passion from the hobby. As a photographer, Nothing inspires me more than producing an authentic image that captures the true nature of my subject. Photos are lasting; they are a window to really see what a person looks like, their personality, their life. Giving someone a great image of themselves makes me thrilled. According to me, Photography adds so much value to our lives, by capturing special events, people, or places, as well as helping us learn and grow as people. It allows you to share your life and experiences in more meaningful ways via images, either online or printed and given as gifts, coming to my favourite journal there is no favourite in my photography according to the situation I used to click pictures and make memories through my photography, clicking of my toys is one of my favourite photography. and finally a very thanks to the team for asking about my journey ...singing off










2 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_