Story of NIKHIL (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

NIKHIL(18)
Habitat : Warangal, India

Profession : Student
Education : BFA Photography
Passion : To become Unique Photographer

Instagram ID : @its_meh_nik

Hello😉

This is Nikhil.

& my work is, freezing the best moment which I got to see through my vision. 

Gear:- Redmi 8 (mobile photographer) 

In the next 2 min, u are going to know the Journey of this small mobile photographer ❣

•  It was a time I'm in 9th standard I started photography by capturing creative sunsets & showed them to my mother and she liked those pics and I felt very happy. And still started to clicking more pictures of my surroundings and it was going good. 


•      But it all started when I posted on social media & showed it to my classmate's after some time they made fun of me telling me that those all were google pics. whole-class had made fun of me every day & said criticizingly said, he will always save from google and tells he had clicked those. No one believed if I said I had clicked & this Discouragement has gone from 9th to my intermediate. Every photographer is a common man only who came from foot to the top but why do they say I can't become one. but I don't wanna stop hearing because of their words.

   

•     And at one moment in my life, all these stopped and later on some people started encouraging and left me over a way to my life. 

  

 •    Then I had decided to answer them with my success to each & every person who discouraged me by telling 'u can't do it. 


 •    And decided to take passion as my career & I am happy cause my family is a big support for me & Thank u for accepting my passion☺

 •    people who have discouraged then & didn't believe in me now loved my work & some kept me as their inspiration & started supporting me.

 • Moral I had learned from my life is:- 

           Never give up on anything that u love to do, 

                  Fight & fight for it until u achieve it. 

       Thank u for spending ur valuable time here🤍













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_