Story of SAKTHI VENKATESH (NAIL ARTIST)

 

SAKTHI VENKATESH(38)
Habitat : Chennai, India

Profession : Technical Writer
Education : B.E.,
Passion : Nail Arts

Instagram ID : @sakthii.venkat





I'm Sakthi Venkatesh, a B.E., Comp Sci graduate of 2003 batch. I'm currently working as A Technical Writer in Cognizant, Chennai. I've always liked having nails and I'm fond of using a variety of nail polishes.

Three years ago, I saw one of my colleagues having zebra nails (white base and black stripes) and I asked "What's this?"

That was the start of my long journey as a self-taught nail artist, from Stamping to teardown nails, magnetic nail polishes, neon nails, gel nail polishes, gel nails, blooming gels, crack gels, glow in dark nails, mirror nails, decals, bubble nails and so on...


These nail arts are my hobby, my meditation, my focus... I do nail arts for my friends and neighbours too, to satisfy myself. 5 fingers are not enough sometimes 😊😊

I come from a family of arts and crafts, my mom, aunt, grandmothers... I'm not very good at painting, but I did find myself a small frame of the nail bed, easy to create, modify, erase and re-create.

There's never a weekend without one or two new nail arts... Loving it to the core... 😍

Thank you. 

Regards, 

Sakthi S.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_