Story of SREEHITHA (WRITER & PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SREEHITHA(22)
Habitat : Madanapalli, India

Profession : Graphic Designer, an Architect to be
Education : B.Arch
Passion : Photography & Travelling

Instagram ID : @_stories_by_hitha_


A firm believer in the quote, 'God is in details', I am a passionate traveller and a happy plant mom. My life is driven through the lens of architecture and design. I lead a minimalistic lifestyle with a hot cup of coffee and golgappa to spice up the day. Writing for me is the road to escape reality. A sketchbook in my hand, some green space to make is all I look for in life.



Having said Architecture, Writing, Travelling and Photography have become the key aspects of this journey. I mostly make use of the time I have in many activities and social clubs. Never get surprised seeing me sitting Infront of an old structure sketching and Serving the food to the needy at the same time. For, I have extra time for the extra things I Love.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_