Story of DHARINI PALADUGULA (ARTIST)

 

DHARINI P(26)
Habitat : Warangal, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID : @creativebrains1441



Hello, 

Best way to find inspiration as an artist is by looking at another artist's work and learning from them. I used to learn from my drawing teacher from the age of 6. This gradually molded as my passion. Dreams, reality, memories, love, hate.. etc.. every emotion can be felt by art 

My hobby makes me feel happy. It is the only friend in my bad times. 

It is not as good as many but still, I love my art and I am proud of it. 

Thank you. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_