Story of YASWANTH GUDUPATI (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

YASWANTH G(21)
Habitat : Dharmavaram, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech III Year
Passion : Photography & Direction

Instagram ID : @yaswanth_photographer




-This is Yaswanth from Dharmavaram. I'm very much interested in doing short films and photography as well.

-I started my clicks in B.Tech 1st year. I learned many things through YouTube and some professional photographers on Instagram

Now I started my clicks like @wildlife @nature @bird and @portait photography too 

-I also started my writing in B.Tech. now I wanted to start a YouTube channel too. But I don't have any team so anyone interested in doing short films or cinematography or musical. Please dm me for collaborations. So that we all can work.













No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_