Story of HARSHAVARDHAN (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

HARSHA(20)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Photographer
Education : B.Tech (Discont.)
Passion : Direction, DOP & Photography

Instagram ID : @_harshavardhan17




I have very aspired myself as a Film director, but to know some Camera techniques started photography. Actually, I have a big plan, which was to do 20 Short film projects that too on or before 2022. In that, I did 3 projects and the 4th project was stopped due to these pandemic conditions. After completing these projects however before 2022, have a plan to go to Chennai for 6 months to learn direction techniques and Complete the Direction Course. After completion of the course, I have a big plan to do the project on the INDEPENDENCE script. In this, there will be a New crew totally and run with a Good gripped Screenplay in the budget of 20 lakhs or Even do a Small budget film in 7 lakhs with Good Script. This helps me to get good growth and go into Film Industry. As soon as possible my wish is to be Completed. This is my main vision.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_