Story of DEEPTHI KP (PHOTOGRAPHER & ARTIST)

 

DEEPTHI KP(25)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.Tech 
Passion : Arts, Crafts, Music, Numismatics & Photography

Instagram ID : @deepsartsphere


To tell about my journey with my varied interests, It all started from school days where we had extracurricular activities done every week or once a month. Since then, I always loved to make crafts and gift them, and paint stuff. Recently I found my interest in photography. I always see Photography as a way of capturing moments forever. Also, the fact that I understood is “The way we see things can make a difference!”


This is all about me in short! To check out more of my arty crafty works, Do follow me @deepsartsphere ðŸ˜Š

And Read my blog from link in my bio.

Thanks,
Deepthi











No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_