Story of SATYA SREE (ARTIST)

 

SATYA SREE(21)
Habitat : Srikakulam, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech IV Year
Passion : Drawing

Instagram ID : @sketchbox_satya




Hello everyone!!!
I'm Satya, Studying BTech final year. I'm passionate about drawing...
From childhood onwards, I used to draw some diagrams but not in a serious manner, just for fun. Later after my schooling, I didn't have a look at drawings. But during B.Tech days I again started some of the pencil drawings and then lockdown changed my life...
Randomly I started portrait drawings and then by practising more I got the self-confidence and started doing commissioned works... I felt very happy when I bought the required tools with my own money...
And then I used to draw in different mediums like pen art, name art, scribble art, digital, coffee art...
I'm still learning in-depth to reach a realistic way of drawing and hope it will...

Thank you for giving me this opportunity
If you want to see more arts check my profile.











2 comments:

  1. Your sketches are simply awestruck and a tenderness enclosed with a perfection, resulting a pleasant one!

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_