Story of MANIKANTA RONGALA (ARTIST)

 

MANIKANTA R(21)
Habitat : Anakapalli, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech IV Year
Passion : Drawing

Instagram ID : @mani_arts_




Hi everyone, this is Manikanta. I am studying BTech final year. I'm passionate about drawing for the last two years. I have started drawing portraits by seeing my brother's works @lucky_arts_116 and by watching YouTube. In the beginning, I have done many mistakes and later on, they will be overcome by practising. In lockdown 2020 I have learned more tips and it will change my drawing life.
I'm doing commissioned works at reasonable prices with good quality. If you are interested to make your pic into a portrait DM me.
Pls, visit my page if you like my works Follow me and drop a love.














5 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_