Story of HITHESHINI K (AFFILIATE MARKETER)

 

HITHESHINI K(24)
Habitat : Pithapuram, India

Education : MBA
Passion : Affiliate Marketing

Instagram ID : @hksstore1


To me, business is nothing but freedom. Freedom of earning, freedom from pressure, freedom of time management.

When I'm 10 years old, it all started with selling a neckpiece to a school principal who attended as a chief guest for a small exhibition conducted by a group of women in our hometown.
Later, I joined Oriflame through one of my aunt's references and started selling cosmetics to my friends in school. Then I found my interest in making money this way.
Since childhood, I have always wanted to be a pilot or get employed in the aviation industry. Due to some reasons, I joined BBA. During my BBA final year, one of my friends introduced me to affiliate marketing. I spent most of my free time promoting products and earning money through them. I have pursued my MBA without taking any financial help for my personal expenses and travelling expenses from my parents.

And now I have around 200+ regular customers.

Affiliate marketing has taught me a lot and now it became one of my passion.














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_