Story of SUSMITHA M (ARTIST)

 

SUSMITHA M(26)
Habitat : Chittoor, India

Profession : Mechanical Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts & Crafts

Instagram ID : @the_black_border_arts


Hello,

Being an Aerospace Engineer, I was and I am always dealing with delivers and deadlines, working 10-12 hours per day for one of the best Aeroplanes manufacturing companies.

It was my dream to work close to Aeroplanes but somewhere inside me, the artist side of me wanted to create my own identity in the field of Arts.


It took around 4 years just to create an Instagram account exclusively for my art business.

Then I never turned back in my business. It boomed like I never expected.

I always wanted to let people know that no talent is wasted. In this pandemic, when my job was at stake, my skill gave me the confidence to go ahead in my life.


When people say I inspired them in many ways, my hunger to do more in the field of Arts increases.

It's okay to start slow, it is okay to fall down, it is okay too if someone calls you crazy, it is okay if people don't believe you, it is okay if someone tried to pull you back... Chin up and fly high.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_