Story of MOUNICA REDDY K (PHOTOGRAPHER & ARTIST)

 

MOUNICA REDDY K(25)
Habitat : Chittoor, India

Education : B.E (Mech)
Passion : Photography & Arts 

Instagram ID : @throttledsoul





A photo has the power to freeze your time and memories. we may lose people with time but not their memories and the time we spent with them. From my childhood I had a very huge passion for photography, my dad had a camera that works on a photo reel (a very old camera) I clicked the first photo when I am 6 years old and it felt amazing. Later waited for almost 20 years to click another photo. because I wanted to click on my own camera, here I brought canon basic DSLR a year ago. Started capturing the beautiful moments around me. earlier I wake up by alarm now I wake up with birds chirping. photography made me explore and learn from nature and this made me a different person.
Arts are part of my life whenever I'm depressed, or in a bad mood, I take a pencil and scribble, which made me to this level, and even friends of mine encouraged me to get their arts for free. and I do t-shirt paintings to make them interesting to wear.













1 comment:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_