Story of LIKITHA REDDY (MEMER)

 

LIKITHA REDDY(17)
Habitat : Anantapur, India

Profession : Student
Education : Intermediate II Year
Passion : Content Writing

Instagram ID : @theaveragepilla





The idea of creating a meme page came up in my mind when I was in the Hostel. And I shared it with my friends, even they were excited so they said yea let's do it together and all... But after a few days, we all forget about it.
After many days I was super bored in the house. Doing nothing all day. Then one night THE MEME PAGE thing again popped into my mind. So this time I thought I shouldn't neglect now, the very next day I created the page @theaveragepilla. In the instant days I have no idea about this editing thing, all day I waited for people to follow my page. Friends helped, people loved and in less time we reached 10k. There were a few ups and downs and low-reach days but there were 15k wonderful people to support me❤
I wish more to come.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_