Story of RAJIA FAIZAR (ARTIST)

 

RAJIA FAIZAR(18)
Habitat : Kalutara, Sri Lanka

Profession : Student
Education : Graphic Designing (NVQ Level 4)
Passion : Arts, Singing, Sports, Mehndi Arts

Instagram ID : @_arty__love____raji_



HEY ☺️

Rajia Faizar here from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰
I thank this page admin (@saisravanreddys) is doing such great work. Yeah, it's really supportive for us, THANK YOU AGAIN ♥️


Ok, will come to my life story😇
Am a pencil portrait Artist & Professional Mehendi Artist mainly. And now I'm learning Graphic Designing.
From my childhood am interested in drawing & painting, but not much focused on it. But recently I got to know the value of Art & Designing and started to do it mainly.

Sports, singing & mobile photography are my hobbies and participated in competitions and got medals and certificates in it.


Yeah, and I'm also a member of social service clubs, youth clubs, Little heart, Radio team and many more .......

And people wish to share their problems with me because some of my words console them. And yes I really like to motivate others ♥️

Yes I'm still 18+ 🤪
From now onwards I'm starting to schedule my future life in a better way, And just wanna be a good role model for other Girls

I THANK GOD FOR ALL THESE























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_