Story of SHASANK GOEL (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SHASANK GOEL(29)
Habitat : Bangalore, India

Profession : Business
Education : BBM
Passion : Photography

Instagram ID : @shasankgoel



I started photography when I joined my family business. The reason being the daily routine has left me unfulfilled and really wanted to introduce a hobby to my lifestyle. Having a basic DSLR Nikon camera with me, I did a 3 months course in photography. Since then, my perspective and thought process has changed. Learning the features of a DSLR camera has given me a view of how a thing appears to me. Photography has taught me patience and to be observant. The best thing about photography is that you start looking at things, people, and subjects differently & incivility. It has been 8 years, and it has helped me to be active and improve my lifestyle.














No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_