Story of YUVASRI (ARTIST)

 

YUVASRI(24)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Education : B.Tech
Passion : Arts 

Instagram ID : @art_by_yuvasri



Hii, This is Yuvasri...
I'm very interested in drawing from the 7th class. At that time I used to draw cartoons.....
After completing my schooling I didn't find time to practice drawings in my intermediate and B.Tech..... I got a time during corona lockdown I start up my artwork again where I had got a chance to convert my interest towards passion... I improved my sketching skills...In this lockdown period, Yuvasri turned to @art_by_yuvasri
I always feel very relaxed and peaceful when I draw something. It gives me more happiness when I was drawing... I love my Artwork...








































No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_