Story of SAHANA (WRITER)

 

SAHANA(23)
Habitat : Rajahmundry, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Writing

Instagram ID : @happy_taless




Myself Sahana working as Software Engineer.
My passion for writing started when I was 19years old. With this zeal, I started my Instagram page happy_taless.
Till my plus two I used to face difficulties in communicating and understanding English. It was then I decided to enhance my skills to fulfill my dream. Before I started writing I joined English speaking club which enhanced my skills in writing. Apart from writing, I try to spend most of my time with friends. I believe that like a coin our life also has 2 sides which says if life is unfair today then one day it will be fair. I cheer up myself by reminding myself that tomorrow is a new day which gives me immense strength. My
dream is to publish a novel which leaves a happy smile when readers remind of it!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_