Story of MOATEMSU MOKHOLEE (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

MOATEMSU MOKHOLEE(31)
Habitat : Kohima(Nagaland), India

Profession : Advocate
Education : BA.LLB
Passion : Nature Photography

Instagram ID : @moatemsu_snapshots





I love photography, and I enjoy it as a hobby. I'm not a professional photographer nor did I took any courses on photography. It never crosses my mind to be a photographer, but it was the love to capture the beauty of the moment in all its best that throve me to take up photography as a hobby. The camera has been my greatest assets and I'm used to taking it along with me where ever I go. I am particularly interested in capturing landscapes and nature. I want people to experience things they may not see themselves and allow them to see the beauty of nature as a window to the natural world. Moreover, I find photography therapeutic, strolling outside and enjoying nature is relaxing.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_