Story of KEERTHANA (WRITER)

 

KEERTHANA(20)
Habitat : Chittoor, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Writing

Instagram ID : @keerthana__suresh_



Hey everyone! I'm Keerthana, hailing from Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh. Basically, I'm an engineering student by profession and a writer by passion. At present, I'm pursuing my UG in the department of computer science. For me, writing is more of a passion than a hobby. I believe in the words "writing heals a person inside out". It's been more than two complete years since I started my journey of writing. Generally, I pen down poems, quotes and micro tales. I just love to deal with the feelings that are present around me and they are the ones that pave a path for me to weave beautiful poems. I'm a published Co-author for 20+ anthologies and waiting to work for some more. My pen is too powerful to express what I exactly feel and the paper bears every of my feeling. This made me choose writing. You can reach me on Instagram @keerthana__suresh_



















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_