Story of NAVEEN BILLA (ARTIST)

 

NAVEEN BILLA(20)
Habitat : Karimnagar, India

Profession : Student & Freelance Artist
Education : B.Pharmacy
Passion : Drawing & Photography

Instagram ID : @billa_arts_




I'm Naveen Billa from Karimnagar, Telangana.
I'm an artist, works with both graphite and Charcoal media.
Since my childhood, I've been drawing but at that time I had drawn only cartoons like stuff and then left it for many years, and later in lockdown, I've started drawing again after watching youtube video tutorial on 'How a draw a realistic eye' by Silvie Mahdalova ma'am.
From then I've started drawing portraits with graphite at first, practised a lot, tried charcoal and got progressed. Still, I've so much to learn, practice and progress.
I'm happy with my stuff😍.
My inspiration is @silviemahdal_art ma'am & @vk_artbox bhaiah.

I wanna thank this admin for his efforts in finding out the talent in people and encouraging them👏❤️
Keep doing man!

Thank you💐























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_