Story of ALLU RANJITH (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

RANJITH V(24)
Habitat : Aragonda, India

Profession : Student
Education : M.Tech
Passion : Photography & Travelling

Instagram ID : @allu_ranjith



“I find myself becoming more and more jaded with the photographic landscape of today. I never want to be someone who takes predictable, boring photographs. To combat this, I ask myself after every photo: is this good enough for a gallery, a museum, a photo book? If so, I’m happy. I’m always looking to create timeless images; classic photographs.” Is there anyone out there whose goal is to take a predictable picture? Along the way, I went to a prestigious college where I learned about important things. Like student loans. Then I lived in different cities and worked for different famous and important people. Then I ended up where I am now. And this is where I do stuff. I’ve won a bunch of important and/or impressive awards for some of that stuff. I hope to continue doing stuff for some time now.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_