Story of PRADEEP K (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

PRADEEP K(19)
Habitat : Dharmavaram, India

Profession : Student
Education : Degree I Year
Passion : Playing Chess & Photography

Instagram ID : @pradeep.kasigari




This is Pradeep Kasigari from Dharmavaram I am a chess player. Passionate in chess, photography, and YouTube.

Chess
I started playing chess in childhood, but I started playing tournaments in 8th class. Our town has one spot for chess players it opens everyday evening at 5pm, I have practised there and watched some professional games played by some chess players. I played 20+ chess tournaments. I got selected three times for state-level chess tournaments. I got first place in district-level chess tournaments. Now I am practising online and learning from chess books. I am not a grandmaster, but at least I aspire to become a chess master.

Photography
I started photography during the lockdown, I was taking a shot of macro, fisheye, wide-angle and portraits. I like sunset photography more. I learned photography from YouTube and Instagram. I have a lens skyvik 3 in1. I am inspired by Instagram photography pages. My favourite pages are @_sai_pixels and @mitz_patil.

My YouTube channel name is mrkpy, do subscribe and share 😊.













2 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_