Story of PAVA DHARANI (ARTIST)

DHARANI(18)

 Habitat : Bangalore, India

Profession : Student
Education : XII std
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @dharani26203



Hello everyone!!!

I am PavaDharani, an 18-year-old living in Bangalore whose passion is nothing but art. Art has been like that friend with whom I could just express myself. Painting and sketching were introduced to me just as a subject in school which turned into a hobby and soon into something I could live for and make a living out of it. My art expresses the vibrant and colourful side of me.

I take up orders to sketch portraits at a reasonable price. The joy I see on my customer’s faces brings so much happiness and also motivates me to keep going. I feel my artwork allows me to explore my imagination. Sketching and painting makes feel like it can be an escape, an idealization, or simply a means of accomplishment. Art can be anything and everything you let it be!

Please check out my page: @dharani26203
Like. Follow. Share

Love,
Dharani♡















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_