Story of SRI HARSHA (PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

SRI HARSHA(20)
Habitat : Tirupati, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Photography & Story Writing

Instagram ID : @artistic.aperture



I was never a Photographer, I always Aspired Myself as a Story Writer. I used to make Personalised Gifts In Electronics which is an Actual Career. Then Some of my Friends Inspired me to create a page for my writings, But I never Liked to Create a Page just for my Writings, Then One day I got thought to Create a page for Both photography & Its Captions. At first, I named this page Toy stories, Then eventually I changed it to Artistic Aperture. And I go by a Caption " Every picture Has a Back Story ".

I write a Back story for every Picture that I Capture. Coz I like Detailing.
















2 comments:

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_