Story of SHILPA ALANKARA (ARTIST)

 

SHILPA A(21)
Habitat : Srikakulam(Sompeta), India

Education : BSc
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @teddy__sketches



Hi I’m shilpa alankara from Srikakulam (sompeta). I completed my degree (B.sc) last year (2020) 

First of all, I would like to thank @share_talents_  for including me on this platform to share my journey.

In essence, I am an average student. But  I used to be more interested in non-technical activities, such as music, dance, drawing, painting, and so on, rather than academics.

I’m very passionate about the arts. Whatever I see or feel, I used to draw them on a piece of paper. And felt like showing it to my friends and also my parents. They always encouraged me.

However, due to my studies, I stopped all of these things after my tenth. But in my spare time, I only drew some simple sketches and began to focus purely on my studies.

Then, on a fine day, I came across a drawing and decided to draw it. It appears to be very lovely. As a result, several of them began to encourage me once more. During the lockdown, I mainly concentrated on drawings and made use of my free time. Where @sketchbox_satya  was a huge inspiration to me. She encouraged me and began giving me advice and correcting my errors. She is my inspiration. I’m really very thankful to her. 

As a result, I gradually began to focus on portraits as well. And I began accepting paid work from clients for a fair price. In the portraits we do for our clients, we give our best to them.  Clients have responded positively, which has instilled trust in me. Essentially, art is what you let others see.. And we do it for hours on end, putting in a lot of work, but we never get tired of it.

It is a kind of stress relief and self-satisfaction. This is something I really enjoy doing. I really passionate about arts since childhood but I didn't get time but sometimes I did it.....I got a good friend on Instagram @lavanyagujjala_art_gallwry......she encourages me a lot and she supports in every time when I was low....she is one of the best in the dairy❤️ I got very supportive people these days they encouraged me a lot so I would like to thank for all. This is my journey.😊

At last, if any one of you is interested in the commissioned portraits can DM me and for more works pls do visit my page and do support me...😊




















3 comments:

  1. Super akka ❤ we expecting more arts for you.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super teddy papa nv🥰..we are expecting more arts 🎨 frm uhh 💙ur dedication nd hard work 👏💫🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sprrrrr artist gaaruuuu❤😍

    ReplyDelete

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_