Story of SRIKANTH D (ARTIST)

 

SRIKANTH D(19)
Habitat : KB Asifabad, India

Profession : Student & Freelance Artist
Education : B.Tech
Passion : Drawing

Instagram ID : @danderasrikanth



Hi guys am Dandera Srikanth frm Telangana,India. Firstly thanks for @share_talents_ .

So my art education starts from my 6th standard and I participated In many art competitions and I got a gold medal in the Avantika art competition.

We used to work on the canvas using colours and now those works are displayed on my school walls. My art teacher was Goka Ashok Sir(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Art teacher) in my school and he gave lots of input to increase my art level and I practised with his help and now am doing my pencil works...

So thanks for giving me a chance to share my talent to the World.

Thank you

@sharetalents.in





















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_