Story of ADITHYA PALADI (MICRO ARTIST)

 

ADITHYA P(23)
Habitat : Anantapur, India

Profession : Software Tester
Education : BSc
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @aadhi_d_yarriya






It all started when I was in school, sketching and drawing during the leisure periods and also during class hours. And the spark of art got lit after participating in various competitions.
After school, I made my art to the next level by introducing myself to chalk pieces and wood carving.
All inspiration that I got from art is through myself and nobody has shown any influence or encouragement.
When I was in the final year of my degree, my passion for pencil lead carving increased. Step by step, I mastered this special type of carving within no time.
As I started moving in this direction of art, I got to face many challenges and without giving up I followed my passion.

At one time all forces me to stop making art and send it into the field which I don't like. Finally I convenience them and get back into my art field.















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_