Story of TAPASWI (ARTIST)

 

TAPASWI(16)
Habitat : Vuyyuryu, India

Profession : Student
Education : X std
Passion : Arts

Instagram ID : @tapaswi_._art_._book_._



My passion for arts started in my childhood from 1st class itself... As I love arts and paintings I started my art journey by drawing the pictures from My textbook and drawing book. No one taught me drawings. I have learned to draw by myself. And also I'll do name arts... I have participated in drawing and essay writing competitions at the school level many times... My friends and teachers encouraged me a lot to improve my talent in name arts and drawings... And I have started posting my art on my Instagram. I want to do a master's in arts... And my dream is to study at IIT... I never Live my dream and passion...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_