Story of BALAJI (ARTIST & PHOTOGRAPHER)

 

BALAJI(21)
Habitat : Chennai, India

Profession : Student
Education : B.E
Passion : Arts, Crafts & Photography

Instagram ID : @bala_____art



Hi guys 🤗.
I am Balaji 🥰...
I have always wanted to be lonely because loneliness is the only way to feel lonely💤... It's not only loneliness💤☺️ that makes my way to do my favorite drawing 🖌️, sport🏃🤸, Verma🧘🥷, etc... I love❤️🥰 riding a bike 🏍️. Every man we meet in life is teaching us something... Besides, I love being with people🥰☺️ at home. It's fun to play with my sister ❤️brother ❤️.I will never forget to eat in any situation..... Food is important 😅🤭to me... I like Kerala🌴🌾 very much and I think my next phase of life 🤗will continue there because why marriage 🤭can take place there. The natural🏝️🏞️ environment and climate there made me fall in love❤️☺️bye... Tata...👋🤗


















No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_