Story of AMULYA D (ARTIST)

 

AMULYA D(26)
Habitat : Shimoga, India

Profession : Software Engineer
Education : B.E
Passion : Dancing & Painting

Instagram ID : @theartycherub



Hello Amigos,
My name is Amulya and I am working as a Software Engineer for almost 4 & half years now.
Growing up I was always fascinated by
colours and patterns but never really tapped in to explore much in this regard. It's only in this lockdown, I started sketching n painting which has now become a very important part of my routine. I am quite an amateur at this, still, I find peace when I indulge in painting. In these tough times where we all are locked inside, painting is something that keeps me lively and motivated throughout the day.

This is pretty much my art journey so far. Thank you @share_talents_. for giving me a platform to share my story😊

Best Regards,
Amulya.












No comments:

Post a Comment

STORY OF HOMAIRA MIM (ARTIST)

  Habitat: Chittagong, Bangladesh Profession: Artist Education: Honours Passion:  Arts Instagram ID: @ homairas_artistry_